Are You Buried in Debt? Unable to Make Payments on Your Home?
We Have In-Depth Experience and Can Help Remedy Your Financial Difficulties
When the unexpected happens and you find yourself overwhelmed with debt, filing for bankruptcy can help relieve your financial issues. Many people will encounter some form of financial difficulty during their lifetime.
Welcome to DiPaolo & Kellogg. Our firm focuses on Bankruptcy Law and we strive to provide our clients with honest representation, outstanding service and quality legal assistance at reasonable fees. We are seasoned and professional in all areas of Bankruptcy Law, including creditor threats and harassment, wage garnishment, foreclosures and more. We are here to help to ensure your needs are handled with care and efficiency.
Contact one of our founding Partners, Attorney Michael Kellogg today if you need legal assistance with any of the following Personal or Business Bankruptcy matters:
Let us help you put a stop to your creditors! Call Attorney Kellogg today at 951-888-1470 to arrange your free initial consultation.
We also have extensive knowledge with Personal Injury, Criminal Defense and DUI Law proceedings. Easy payment plans are available, so call now!
Attorney Michael L. Kellogg
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States District Court, Southern District
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
Admitted To The Bar:
- Western State University College of Law, Juris Doctor Degree
- California State University, Business Administration Degree
Prior to Law School He Was a Los Angeles Police Officer
- American Bar Association
- Inland Empire Bankruptcy Attorneys Association
- Orange County Bar Association
- Riverside County Bar Association