Retain a Lawyer Who is Dedicated to Making Wrongs Right
Have you been injured in an accident that wasn't your fault? We can help you assert your right to compensation and fair treatment. Insurance companies are not motivated to injury claims at their full value. Only a lawyer knows the approximate value of your claim.
Our firm does not charge upfront fees for plaintiff personal injury cases. When we win your settlement for you, we get paid out of your settlement. The Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr. is built on strong ethics, client service and aggressive advocacy.
Were you wrongfully treated or fired at work? Whatever your grievance we can help determine if you have a case and advise you on how to proceed. In some cases, the employer has breached California's labor and employment codes and you can file a complaint through the state. In others, your employer breached the regulations and you have a right to sue for compensation.
Contact The Law Offices of Mauro Fiore, Jr. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Truck crashes
- Motorcycle accidents
- Slip and fall
- Medical malpractice
- Workplace injuries
- Construction accidents
- Workers' compensation
Our practice includes all types of personal injury cases, including motor vehicle accidents, defective product cases, slip-and-fall accidents, workplace accidents and medical malpractice. We also represent family members in wrongful death claims.
Call Attorney Mauro Fiore today at 626-219-0576 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Mauro Fiore, Jr.
- California, 1998
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1998
University of West Los Angeles School of Law, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. - 1998
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of California
- Consumer Attorney Association of Los Angeles
- Consumer Attorney's Association of California
- American Association for Justice
- Eastern Bar Association of Los Angeles County
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- California Applicant Attorney Association
- High School Football Player injured in football game settled for $5.2 million
- Women killed in defective tire blow out accident case settled for $1 million
- Young boy hit by city bus suffers brain injury Settled for $2 million
- 9 year old hit in cross walk due to dangerous construction zone settled for $1.5 million
- Man suffered kidney damage due to taking recalled drug settled for $1 million