Dedicated to Providing you With an Effective and Vigorous Criminal Defense
The Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A., offers experienced, personalized criminal defense representation. Our firm understands the importance of getting positive results quickly and cost-efficiently, which is why we are committed to providing a vigorous defense and obtaining the best outcome possible.
We provide each client with personalized service whether he or she is facing serious felony charges, offshore banking violations, white collar criminal charges, or was arrested for a drug crime or DUI.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- White Collar Crimes
- Drug Cases
- Health Care Fraud
- Sex Crimes
- Violent Crimes
- Financial Crimes
Call the Law Offices of Mark L. Horwitz, P.A. today at 321-251-5850 to arrange your free initial consultation. For more information please visit mlhorwitzlaw.com.
Attorney Mark L. Horwitz
- Colorado, 1986
- Florida, 1972
- District of Columbia, 1975
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida, 2004
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida, 1972
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1975
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims, 1998
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 1975
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1981
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit, 2003
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1980
University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida
- J. D.
- Honors: Order of the Coif
- Law Review: University of Florida College of Law Review, 1971 - 1972
University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: Economics
Hear What Our Clients Have To Say