Dedicated to Finding Solutions to Protect You, Your Business and Your Family
The Law Offices of Lee David Auerbach are dedicated to finding the solutions to your legal problems. Whether you are seeking assistance with a corporate or business matter, or need representation for probate and estate administration, our attorneys will work hard to get your intended results. We focus on finding creative solutions for the sophisticated problems that arise in changing times.
A good lawyer identifies problems and formulates responsive ideas; the better lawyer develops those ideas into solutions. The Law Offices of Lee David Auerbach, P.C. and its associated attorneys take those solutions, convert them into results and advise clients on the most important issue, their future.
If you are facing a tax controversy, it is imperative to contact a lawyer right away. With our assistance, you can prevent harassment from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and stop the accumulation of tax debt.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business Dissolution
- Criminal & Civil Tax Litigation
- IRS Collection Matters
- Tax Controversies
- Domestic & International Taxation
- Business Law
- Trust and Estates
- Real Estate
- Sophisticated Litigation
- Employment Law
- Probate & Estate Administration
We work hard to protect your rights and your legal interests.
Call Attorney Lee David Auerbach today at 914-893-5693 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Lee David Auerbach
- New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1979
- U.S. Tax Court, 1981
- Vermont Law School, South Royalton, Vermont, J.D., 1977
Wilkes College, B.S., 1974
- Major: Accounting
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Westchester County Bar Association, Taxation and Family Law Sections, Member
- New York State Bar Association, Section on Taxation, Member
- American Bar Association, Taxation and Real Property Sections, Member
- American Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Sections, Member
81 Main Street, Suite 307
White Plains, NY 10601
17 Beverly Road
Post Office Box 2888
East Hampton, NY 11937
726 King Street
Post Office Box 488
Chappaqua, NY 10514