Call for Experienced and Compassionate Family Law Representation
Conflict within your family is emotionally difficult and may force changes in your life that you may not want. Nevertheless, when this happens, you need a lawyer who knows family law in the State of Texas. Your attorney can explain the laws regarding divorce, child support and custody issues.
Attorney Laura Duran will keep you fully informed informed and working together will help develop a legal strategy that that best protects your interests and your future.
Contact Attorney Duran today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Divorce/Dissolution of Marriage
- Spousal Support and Maintenance
- Child Support/Child Custody/Visitation
- Child Custody and Child Support Enforcement and Modification
- Protective Orders/Restraining Orders
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
Call Attorney Laura Duran today at 210-951-8908 to arrange your free initial consultation.The office of Attorney Duran serves San Antonio, Guadalupe County, Comal County, Bandera County, Hondo County, Kendall County, Frio County, Medina County and Karnes County.