Call for Committed Family Law and Divorce Advocacy
Facing a divorce or another family law problem can strike a person at the core. High tensions can make it impossible to know where to turn. If you are in this situation. He can help you quickly understand your situation and how the matrimonial laws in the State of California apply. If you have made a decision about how you want to move forward, he is ready to go to work with your goals in mind.
His experience in family law can help clients in all separation or post-separation issues. He immediately sets out to protect your rights and answers your questions every step of the way. Mr. Banks takes a compassionate approach when representing clients in court and drafts solid separation, divorce and custody agreements.
Contact the Law Offices of Keith Banks today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Legal Separation
- Property Division
- Spousal Support
- Family Law
- Child Custody and Visitation
- Support Enforcement
- Child Support
- Grandparents' Rights
Our law firm proudly offers a free initial consultation for our Family Law and Estate Planning clients. Call Attorney Keith Banks today at 530-384-3902 to arrange your initial consultation. Representing clients in Yolo, Sacramento and Sacramento Counties from offices located in Davis and Sacramento California.
Attorney Keith M. Banks
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D. with Distinction
- University of Davis, M.A., History
- Sonoma State University, History
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Family Law, Estate Planing and Real Property Sections
- Yolo County Bar Association
- Sacramento Bar Association
- Administrative Hearing Officer for the Institute for Administrative Justice in Sacramento