Begin Resolving Your Legal Matter Now. Contact Our Firm.
Attorney Joshua B. Clark has developed extensive experience handling complex cases in several areas of practice. Investors, realtors, property managers, homeowners, landlords and tenants benefit from our experience in real estate transactions and litigation and landlord-tenant law.
We also maintain an active business law, civil litigation practice. It is essential that a lawyer be able to proactively anticipate possible legal issues and account for these in basic business transactions. At the same time, when legal disputes do arise, a business client should have confidence that they have retained legal counsel fully prepared to litigate issues toward a positive outcome.
Contact us for legal assistance with any of the following:
- Business Matters
- Business contracts
- Business transactions
- Business formations
- Real estate issues
- Purchase and sale disputes
- Title and boundary disputes
- Fraud/nondisclosure of defects actions
- Disputes with real estate agents or brokers
- Easement and neighbor disputes
- Zoning and land use disputes
- Quiet title and partition actions
- Ownership agreements
- Negotiation and drafting of purchase agreements for residential and commercial real property
- Negotiation and drafting of commercial leases
Finally, we regularly assist individuals and families with delicate estate planning and probate matters, and help families establish estate plans including revocable trusts and wills. These areas of the law require a clear understanding of a client's needs and goals, which is why our estate planning clients work extensively with an experienced attorney.
Call the Law Offices of Joshua B. Clark today at 916-366-3692 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Joshua B. Clark
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- McGeorge School of Law, University of the Pacific, Sacramento, California
- J.D. - 2000
- San Diego State University , San Diego , California