Retain an Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer
Being the subject of a criminal investigation or facing criminal charges can have a lasting impact on your life. People who respected you may refuse to listen to your side of the story. Your family may doubt you. The consequences of a conviction are even more serious.
If you or someone you care about is in this difficult situation in Federal or State Court in South Carolina, it is important to know that you can count on someone to stand by you. Mr. Harvey has more than 30 years of criminal law experience. Every criminal charge can have serious consequences. Even seemingly minor misdemeanors can have collateral consequences such as causing your driver’s license to be suspended or lead to jail time. Mr. Harvey has represented many clients against various felony and misdemeanor charges. He will listen to your concerns and protect your rights.
Contact Attorney Jonathan Harvey today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Federal Criminal Defense
- State Criminal Defense
- Fraud/White Collar Crimes
- Drug Crimes
- Drug Distribution/Trafficking/Possession
- Felony DUI/Felony BUI
- Assault/Sexual Assault
- Property Crimes/Burglary/Housebreaking
Call Law Offices of Jonathan M. Harvey today at 803-542-9036 to arrange your free initial consultation. Our office serves the Columbia metro area and South Carolina.
Attorney Jonathan Harvey
- South Carolina
- U.S. District Court
- 4th Circuit Court of Appeals
Admitted To The Bar:
- University of Georgia, B.A., Cum Laude, 1977
- University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D., 1981
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- South Carolina Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers-Board Member and Current Secretary/Treasurer