Call for the Legal Representation You Need and Deserve
When you've been wronged at work or physically injured by a negligent, careless or wrongful act, you need a trial attorney to represent you. Attorney Joel W. Baruch has a win rate of more than 85 percent in over 60 civil cases tried to verdict. You can rely on him to work diligently to secure the justice you deserve.
A personal injury caused by another can be devastating to your health, your family and your future. You may not be able to work and medical bills might be building up. You need a lawyer to secure what you need to stay afloat while you focus on your recovery. It does not matter where you were injured. It could be when you were under the care of a doctor, or driving home from work. No matter what the cause of your accidental injury, you have rights.
The employment agreement between an employer and employee is complex. Both sides of the equation have rights and obligations. Employers are required to provide a safe and secure workplace in which discrimination and wrongful behavior are not permitted. If you have been wronged at work, you have the right to remedy the situation and if you were fired or otherwise wronged, you need a legal representation to secure your rights.
Contact the Law Offices of Joel W. Baruch, P.C. today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Call Attorney Joel Baruch today at 949-864-9662 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Joel W. Baruch
- State of California, 1979
- US District Court, Central Division, CA, 1989
- US District Court, Southern Division, CA, 1989
J.D., University of California Hastings College of the Law
- San Francisco, CA, 1976
B.A. University of California, Los Angeles
- Los Angeles, CA 1972
- Honors: Summa Cum Laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Former President of Harbor Bar Association
- CAOC (Consumer Attorneys of California), Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Member of The National Association of Distinguished Counsel – Nation’s Top One Percent
- Member of The National Trial Lawyer’s Top One Hundred – Civil Plaintiff’s Recognition for The State of California
- Member of the National Trial Lawyer’s Class Action – Trial