INJURED? I Can Help You Recover Your Losses Call
Now for a FREE Consultation 630-687-8456
I am a Personal Injury and Workers Compensation attorney who has been practicing in Illinois since 1996. Most of my work has been in the areas of personal injury and workers compensation – but I have handled family law matters, business matters, real estate, general litigation, social security disability and bankruptcy law matters.
I have tried several cases at almost every level in the Illinois legal system, including civil cases, workers compensation claims, and administrative cases (like Social Security or Illinois Human Services). In addition, I have handled several appellate cases as well.
Contact Jay S. Sheth - Injury Law Attorney today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
My non-legal background includes having a Masters Degree in Philosophy and I have taught at Northern Illinois University and the College of DuPage. Because of this background, I tend to approach my cases carefully with attention to detail, legal theory, and proper analysis.
My clients like me personally and I make sure that I respond to them in a timely fashion. I communicate with my clients regularly and follow up and follow through with what is required in each case. I tend not to take too many cases so that I can spend the time required on each case, and I make sure that all the clients rights and claims are fully protected.
Call me, Jay Sheth, today at 630-687-8456, or complete the contact form provided on this site to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jay S. Sheth
- State of Illinois
- Northern District of Illinois
- Central District of Illinois
- Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
2002-2005: Masters of Arts in Philosophy - Northern Illinois University
- Teaching of Philosophy at Northern Illinois University and College of DuPage
- 1992-1995: Juris Doctor from Indiana University School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana (graduated with honors)
- 1986-1991: B.A. in Philosophy and Political Science - University of Illinois (Distinction in Philosophy)
Admitted To The Bar:
- November 1995
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Fred Lane Trial Technique Course (9 month program)