Confidence and Experience That You Can Depend On
Its not just a matter of sitting down with a rule book when it comes to resolving legal issues. Putting experience into action both confidently and expertly is equally as important. At Law Offices of Hugo Pina, there is a belief system that doing both these things can and will result in successful resolutions.
When facing immigration issues, attorneys at Law Offices of Hugo Pina are ready and prepared to bring the expertise and integrity to the table. They understand every case is different and they will show you each potential outcome based on your unique situation.
Law Offices of Hugo Pina provides legal assistance with any of the following:
- Asylum/Humanitarian Protection
- Deportation / Removal
- Employment Visas
- Family Visas
- Green Card/Permanent Residence
- Investor Visas
Hugo Pina is a former prosecutor. This helps the firm have a full understanding of challenging immigration issues faced by that clients. The firm’s attorneys aggressively apply strong advocacy throughout the duration of the case.
Call Law Offices of Hugo Pina today at 956-230-6485 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Hugo Pina
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas
Admitted To The Bar:
- St. Marys University School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2003
- Michigan State Bachelors Degree in Political Science, 2000
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Ronald E. McNair Scholar’s Program
- Student and Research Assistant at the St. Mary’s Immigration Clinic
- Interned at the Georgetown Law School Criminal Justice ClinicEx Assistant District Attorney for Cameron County, Texas
Foreign Languages Spoken: