Call Today for Help with Your Will, Estate Plan and Trust Formation
Don't Put Off What You Need to Do to Protect Yourself and Your Family
Brooklyn | Queens | Suffolk County | Nassau County NY
It is never easy to think about end-of-life planning, but it is important. Failing to do so may initiate family conflict that results in your property going to different people than you would want. It is important to retain an attorney with deep experience in this area of law, but who also has the resources to handle both simple and complex planning. If you own a business or multiple properties it is especially important to establish a business succession and wealth preservation plan. Having a plan in place may also provide some tax benefits for your heirs.
Equally important is creating a will that outlines how you wish your assets to be managed and distributed after you pass away. And, your family will need a compassionate and caring probate attorney to make sure your wishes are carried out as you planned.
- Estate Planning
- Testamentary Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts
- Powers of Attorney
- Living Wills
- Health Care Proxies
- Assignment of Executors
- Litigation of Contested Estate Matters
In addition to providing you with wills, trusts and estate planning services, we can help with the administration of the an estate. Turn to us for probate proceedings or litigation of contested matters.
Contact the Law Office of Elliot S. Schlissel at 347-851-7400 or 516-535-9701 or to discuss developing your will, estate plan or probate matter.
Attorney Elliot S. Schlissel
- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
Admitted To The Bar:
- State University of New York, J.D., Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York, 1975
State University of New York College, B.A., Oswego, New York, 1972
- Major: Political Science
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Former Commercial Lawyers Conference of New York, President