Retain an Experienced Attorney for Divorce and Family Law Representation
Decades of Experience Helping Families Resolve Problems throughout New York
Call Now to Talk with an Attorney about Your Situation
Changes in the family and divorce often initiate complex legal problems and the need for a lawyer. Some situations can be resolved rationally and by negotiation and others are complicated and will end up in court. Assets, properties, businesses, pensions and the welfare of children can be at stake.
When it is you undergoing changes in your family you must protect your rights and your future. The Law Offices Elliot S. Schlissel can help you. With decades of experience, the firm’s attorneys know the ins-and-outs of family law. They care about the results of your case, your wellbeing and the welfare of your children.
Emotions, conflict, anger and resentment can make it difficult to make sound decisions. Your attorney can explain your case, the law, and your options. You will be equipped to make the right decisions so you can move confidently into the future.
- Child Custody, Support and Visitation
- Spousal Maintenance (alimony)
- Orders of Protection
- Family Court Proceedings
- Property Division
- Complex Property and Business Divorces
- Grandparents Rights
- Child Abduction
- Interstate Custody
- Same Sex Relationships
Contact the Law Offices of Elliot S. Schlissel 347-748-1025 or 516-247-9002 for your Free Consultation.
Attorney Elliot S. Schlissel
- New York, 1977
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1978
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1987
Admitted To The Bar:
- State University of New York, J.D., Buffalo School of Law, Buffalo, New York, 1975
State University of New York College, B.A., Oswego, New York, 1972
- Major: Political Science
- New York State Bar Association
- Nassau County Bar Association
- Queens County Bar Association
- Suffolk County Bar Association
- Former Commercial Lawyers Conference of New York, President