Protecting Your Rights in Landlord-Tenant Disputes for Over 27 Years
The Law Offices of Daniel P. Beaver represents homeowners and small businesses in real estate matters. Whether you own a home, commercial real estate, or a small business, your property represents a significant financial investment. When legal problems arise, you need a real estate lawyer to protect that investment and your property rights.
My goal is to achieve the best possible outcome in the most efficient and cost-effective manner. I listen to your unique concerns and then collaborate with you in developing a strategy that works toward your goals. I will help you set realistic expectations so you are always prepared for the next step in the process.
With 27 years' experience, I know the system and complex regulations you need to navigate. I am also well-known and respected by local judges, administrative officials and other attorneys for my diligence, professionalism and client-centered service. I give honest, straightforward advice so you can set realistic expectations.
Contact me today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Landlord Tenant Law
- Landlord-tenant disputes
- Residential nondisclosure and fraud issues
- Neighbor disputes
- Homeowners association (HOA) matters
- For Sale by Owner (FSBO) negotiations
- Real Estate and Broker Law
- Land use and zoning
- Construction law
Call 925-322-6020 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Daniel P. Beaver
- California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1986
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1986
Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California, J.D. - 1986
University of California, Los Angeles, California, B.A. - 1981
Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Contra Costa County Association, Member, Solo and Small Practice and Real Estate Sections
- State Bar of California, Member, Solo and Small Firm and Real Property Sections
- Licensed California Real Estate Broker