Don't Put Off Writing Your Estate Plan or Will
Call Today for Experienced Trust and Probate Planning
Writing an estate plan is an important event in a person's life and provides for the designated distribution of your assets, takes care of your affairs, how your assets will be distributed and your medical directives. Similarly, probating an estate can devolve if an estate plan or will is not established.
While these matters can be difficult to deal with, it is an important thing to do. You deserve a highly qualified, experienced, compassionate attorney.
When you contact the Law Offices of Alice A. Salvo, you will be met with down-to-earth, personable professionals lead Attorney Alice Salvo, a recognized legal specialist certified by the State Board of Legal Specialization. She helps people deal with such matters as estate planning, probate, conservatorships, Medi-Cal planning, wills and trusts.
Contact the firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Revocable Trust
- Charitable Trust
- Family Trust
- Health Care Power of Attorney
- Qualifying for Medi-Cal (California's version of Medicaid)
- Joint Will
- Last Will and Testament
- Living Will
- Special Needs Trust
- Trust and Estate Administration
Call Attorney Alice Salvo today at 818-853-2597 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Admitted To The Bar:
- Southwestern University School of Law,
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
California State Bar
- Judicial Nominees Evaluation Commission (JNE), President
- President, San Fernando Valley Estate Planning Counsel
- President of San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Chairperson of the Probate Section of the San Fernando Bar Association
- Gray Squad Advisory Board to the Los Angeles Department of Van Nuys Division
- Named Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers magazine
- Rated Superior a Perfect 10 by AVVO
- Rated AV by MartindaleHubbell