Responsive and Efficient Immigration Legal Services
Troy James Mattes has been practicing immigration law for over 13 years and has a special interest in immigration law matters. After graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 1990, and prior to law school, Mr. Mattes spent three years overseas in Gabon, Africa with the United States peace Corps. During his time in Africa, Mr. Mattes gained a unique knowledge of life in other countries. This insight contributes to his appreciation for his clients’ special circumstances and the personal attention he gives to each client’s case.
The Law Office of Troy J. Mattes, PC is well known in the community for its personal service and attention to each case as well as very reasonable fees.
Since 1998, Mr. Mattes has been representing clients in all types of immigration matters before the Immigration Courts including bail/bond matters at the York County Prison in York, Pennsylvania. Further, Mr. Mattes has successfully helped many clients in obtaining lawful permanent resident status and waiver approvals from U.S. Consulates abroad where he enjoys a success rate of over 98% in consular waiver cases. Mr. Mattes is capable in Spanish and fluent in French.
Contact The Law Office of Troy J. Mattes, PC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Deportation defense (removal proceedings)
- Bail/bond hearings
- Adjustment of status
- Student visas
- Religious workers visas
- Employment-based immigration (labor certification)
- Business-related nonimmigrant visas
- Family-based immigration
- Fiancée visas
- Marriage-based visas
- Visa processing overseas (consular processing)
- Naturalization and citizenship
- Immigration appeals and federal litigation
- Immigration consequences of criminal pleas
Call The Law Office of Troy J. Mattes today at 717-299-8877 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Troy J. Mattes
- Pennsylvania, 1998
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1999
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1998
- Widener University School of Law, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1998
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- B.S. - 1990
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member, 2000 - Present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member, 1998 - Present