Contact a Criminal Defense Lawyer Who
Cares about the Outcome of Your Case
When you have been charged with committing a crime, we understand that you are afraid and worried about what the future holds for you. The most important thing you can do is to call an experienced criminal defense attorney. You need an attorney who understands the laws that are relevant to your case. Attorney Timothy M. Williams offers more than two decades of experience defending people against criminal charges.
Mr. Williams will explain your options, and answer all your questions, and fight for your best interests. He believes an educated client is a better partner in building a compelling defense strong. Don't let criminal charges ruin your life.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving (DUI)
- Misdemeanor and Felony Drug Charges
- Assault Charges
- Domestic Violence
- Weapon Charges
- Serious Traffic Violations
- Homicide and Murder
Many people are not aware of the risks associated with a criminal trial. Mr. Williams will help you understand your situation. Exercise your right to remain silent. Then let your attorney do the talking.
Call Attorney Timothy Williams today at 517-940-6349 to arrange your free initial consultation. His office serves individuals in Ingham and Jackson counties.
Attorney Timothy Williams
- Michigan, 1992
- U.S. District Court Western District of Michigan, 1995
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Michigan, 1995
Valparaiso University School of Law, Valparaiso, Indiana
- J.D. - 1991
Aquinas College, Grand Rapids, Michigan
- B.A. - 1988
- Major: Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Michigan, Member, 1992 - 2015
- Cadillac Knights of Columbus Building Corporation, President
- Ingham County Bar Association , Member , 2004 - Present
- Jackson County Bar Association , Member , 2006 - Present
- Family Law, Criminal Law, and Children's Law sections of the State Bar of Michigan, Member