There Is No Substitute for Experience.
We Can Help. Call Today!
With over 28 years of experience representing debtors as well as creditors in bankruptcy, Attorney Thomas B. Gorrill is uniquely qualified to evaluate an insolvency case from both sides of the matter. In addition to representing creditors and debtors in bankruptcy cases, he accepts adversary proceedings, which are lawsuits related to bankruptcy cases. He also helps clients with real estate and foreclosure disputes. Each client receives Mr. Gorrill’s individual attention regardless of whether they are a corporate creditor or a family with debt problems.
If you have incurred major medical expenses, suffered a job loss or divorce, or experienced a business failure, bankruptcy relief may be an option. If a personal financial crisis has led to a foreclosure, collection lawsuit, or wage garnishment, we can help you decide whether to reorganize your finances or discharge your debts.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Personal Bankruptcy
- Business Bankruptcy
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 12 Farmers Bankruptcy
- Chapter 7 Business Bankruptcy
- Creditor Harassment
- Foreclosure Scams
- Judicial Foreclosure
- Non-Judicial Foreclosure
When the debts are overwhelming, when the course of action is uncertain, we will examine your options, and help you find your best solution.
Call Attorney Thomas B. Gorrill today at 619-237-8889 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Thomas B. Gorrill
- California State Bar, 1982
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California, 1982
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California, 1988
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, 1989
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit, 1986
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California, J.D., 1981
- Florida International University, Miami, Florida, B. A., 1975
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bankruptcy Forum
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys