Retain a Former Prosecutor for Your Defense
I am a former long time federal and municipal prosecutor. This gives my clients the best possible representation, as I am "in the know" when it comes to best defense practices and how the other side thinks.
I am currently a public defender at the federal, state and local levels. My strength is handling all phases of federal, state and local criminal defense.
Whether your case is motor vehicle, DUI, violation of a criminal statute, or an appeal from an adverse decision, whether it is at the municipal, state or federal level I can bring my years of experience to seek the optimal result for you.
As far as I am concerned, the best defense is a good offense and my prosecutorial background equips me to represent you in the most aggressive way possible.
My mission is to provide you with the highest quality of legal service. My office is in northern New Jersey, and I work hard to protect the rights of individuals and businesses throughout the area. I represent clients in all types of criminal law matters. Individuals and businesses can call on me when they need aggressive and effective legal representation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- DWI/DUI and Traffic Crimes
- Theft and Property Crimes
- White Collar Crimes and Fraud
- Criminal Defense of Businesses
- State, Municipal and Federal Drug Crimes
- Gun and Weapon Violations
- Assault, Domestic Violence and Violent Crimes
- Sex Offenses
- Parole, Probation and Sex Offender Registration Violations
- Defense of Juveniles and College Students
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Violations
- Criminal Law - Federal (White Collar Crime)
Call Attorney Susan Cassell today at 201-972-6653 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Susan C. Cassell
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. summa cum laude
- Honors: Graduated first in class
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York