Fighting for Injured People. Put Experience and Commitment to Work for You
No matter how or where an injury happens, it can really throw your life for a loop. Hospital bills, lost wages and potentially disabling medical conditions are only some of the challenges you may face.
Fortunately, the law allows you to seek appropriate compensation from responsible parties. If your injury is work-related, a workers' compensation claim is in order. In cases that involve other types of injuries, such as a car accident or slip and fall, you have the right to pursue compensation through a personal injury lawsuit.
At the Law Office of Stephen J. Dennis in Providence, we can help you with either a workers' compensation or personal injury claim. Our firm has a proven record of fighting for the rights of injured people in Rhode Island. You have a right to your injury and disability claim. Don't be deterred from filing. It is against the law for your employer to retaliate against you.
If you have been injured in a job-related accident or your workers' compensation has been denied, contact us today regarding your injury. Some examples follow:
- Warehouse, factory and industrial work – forklift accidents, toxic chemical exposure, fires and other hazards
- Construction – falls from ladders or scaffolding, electrical accidents, falling objects and other dangers
- Longshore and harbor work – maritime injuries covered under the LHWCA, including neck and back injuries and repetitive stress injuries
- Health care – injuries involving lifting patients, needle sticks, assaults by patients and other hazards
For more information please visit our website at http://www.stephenjdennis.com/
Call Stephen Dennis today at 401-297-3030 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Steven J. Dennis
- Rhode Island, 1990
- U.S. District Court District of Rhode Island, 1990
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana, J.D. - 1989
- Northeast Louisiana University, Monroe, Louisiana, B.B.A. - 1985
- "What if I am Hurt on the Job? A Guide to the Benefits Provided by Rhode Island Workers' Compensation Act"
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Injured Workers of Rhode Island, Legal Advisor
- Workplace Injury Litigation Group, Founding Member
- The Fund for Community Progress, Former Member, Board of Director