Injured in an Accident? Call Today
Personal injury claims can be complicated. It is important to speak to an injury lawyer to protect your rights to receive the compensation you deserve.
For certain personal injury claims, including those for severe injuries, malpractice, or toxic exposure, you'll want to consult an attorney. Mr. Kazem will navigate the complex legal rules involved in your particular claim, get you the maximum compensation because the severity of injuries or get an insurance company that refuses to pay to settle in good faith.
Contact Law Office of Scott N. Kazem, PLC today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Dog Bites
- Insurance Bad Faith Denial of Benefits
- Premises Liability
- Product Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Workplace Accidents and Injuries
Call Attorney Scott Kazem today at 571-252-8315 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Scott N. Kazem
- Virginia, 2001
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Virginia, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit, 2001
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for Eastern and Western Districts of Virginia, 2002
- U.S. Tax Court, 2002
George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia, 2001 J.D.
- Honors: Magna Cum Laude
- Law Review: Member, George Mason University School of Law
George Mason University, Fairfax, VA, 1987 B.S.
- Major: Finance
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia State Bar
- Certified Public Accountant (VA & MD)