Our Clients' Peace of Mind is Our Highest Priority
The Law Office of Ryan S. Shipp, PLLC, in Lantana, Florida, offers a wealth of experience and skill in the areas of real estate law, landlord-tenant law and other complex legal issues. Founding attorney Ryan S. Shipp has successfully represented numerous individuals, families and businesses in both commercial and residential landlord-tenant disputes, evictions, unlawful detainers, ejectments, replevins, collection matters, foreclosure actions, contractual disputes, and other legal related matters.
Whether you are anticipating or involved in a real estate legal dispute, forming a business, negotiating a contract or need to have your will drafted, make solid legal counsel one of your greatest assets. Attorney Shipp is dedicated to providing his extensive legal knowledge to help you understand your options and achieve your goals.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Landlord Tenant
- Unlawful Detainers
- Foreclosure Defense and Real Estate
- Breach of Contract
- Condo and HOA
Call Attorney Ryan Shipp today at 561-600-8476 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Ryan S. Shipp
- State of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Admitted To The Bar:
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Juris Doctor - 2006
- Florida State University, Computers/IT - 2003
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Guardian ad Litem, 15th Judicial Circuit
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Kiwanis Club
- Lantana Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
- Palm Beach Fishing Club