Over 25 Years of Legal Experience.
Helping Individuals with Financial Difficulties
When you're filing for bankruptcy, it is critical to understand your legal rights. Bankruptcy laws protect consumers from financial ruin and the potential to be abused by creditors. By allowing consumers to have their qualifying debts eliminated, bankruptcy offers all Americans a second chance at controlling their debt.
As a skilled East Brunswick New Jersey Bankruptcy Attorney, I have helped hundreds of clients throughout New Jersey reorganize and eliminate debt, saving homes, cars and wages from overly aggressive creditors. I am highly qualified and have the know-how complex new bankruptcy laws demand.
We can advise you of all your legal options and help you decide if bankruptcy is the best choice for you. We provide solid legal guidance in the following areas:
Our goal is to obtain the best legal result for our clients. Our office provides our clients with flexibility by providing both day, evening and weekend appointments as well as payment plans for our legal fees.
Bankruptcy law is a unique type of law based on forgiveness rather than punishment. As of October 17, 2005, the Bankruptcy Abuse Prevention and Consumer Protection Act took effect, enforcing tougher restrictions on consumers trying to file under Chapter 7 bankruptcy. As a respected East Brunswick New Jersey Bankruptcy Attorney, I have the necessary expertise to determine the qualifications you must meet in order to file for bankruptcy.
Call Robert Nisenson today at 866-698-5146, or complete the contact form provided on this site to schedule your consultation.
Attorney Robert C. Nisenson
- Law School: Brooklyn Law School, J.D., 1984
- College: Rutgers University, B.A., Accounting, 1981
- New Jersey and U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New York and U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- Middlesex County, New Jersey State, New York State and American Bar Associations
- South River/East Brunswick Rotary Club, Director, 1998 to present, and President, 2001
- East Break Basketball Association, Division Director, 1999