Rick Has Tried Over a Hundred Cases from
Capital Murder to Simple Misdemeanors
A state or federal criminal charge can change your life forever. You need straight, accurate answers from a lawyer you can trust with your life. Your lawyer will need to be 100% focused on helping you get the best possible outcome.
That's why Attorney Richard DeToto should be the first person you call. You will know from the moment you meet that you are dealing with experienced, no nonsense criminal defense lawyer and that he truly cares about you and how your case will impact your family.
Mr. DeToto has been practicing criminal defense for over 13 years in Harris County. As a former Harris County prosecutor, former chief prosecutor in misdemeanor courts and a background of supervising and training younger prosecutors for the County, Mr. DeToto has an abundance of experience in the criminal law system. He has tried approximately 100 jury trials ranging from DWI’s to Capital Murder as well as complex Federal White Collar cases.
If you hire Richard DeToto, he will do everything in his power to get results for you.
Contact the Law Office of Richard DeToto today at 713-909-3100 if you need legal assistance with any of the following criminal law issues. Working together is the start to making things right!
For more information, please visit:
If you or a loved one needs the help of an experienced Texas criminal defense lawyer, call Richard DeToto today at 713-909-3100 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Richard Gregory DeToto
- Southern District of Texas
- Eastern District of Texas
- Western District of Louisiana (Pro Hac Vice)
- Western District of Mississippi (Pro Hac vice)
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth District
Admitted To The Bar:
- September, 1998
- University of Alabama, B.A.-Criminal Justice, 1995
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D., 1997
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Member of the Harris County Criminal Lawyers Association
- Fox News Legal Expert Commentator
- Local News Expert Commentator-been featured on local and national media outlets for clients represented
- Former baseball player for the 1995 SEC Champion University of Alabama and honored as Academic All American
- Voted as One of The Top Professionals on the Fast Track by "H-Texas" Magazine
- His work has been published in the "Voice for the Defense": Attacking Felony DWI Enhancements: Getting Your Client Sent Down to the Minors from the Big Leagues
- Houston Chronicle and Texas Monthly
Foreign Languages Spoken:
“Mr. DeToto is one of the best lawyers in Houston. It is obvious that he is well respected by the prosecutors and judges when he walks into the courtroom. He has helped me and many of my friends get their cases dismissed." - Mike O.
“Rick has helped me on all of my criminal cases. He treats me with respect and is honest and straight forward. He is worth every penny.”- Jose G.
Rick has also appeared in the media on numerous news programs to provide legal commentary and analysis. He has appeared on every local network and is a frequent legal commentator for Fox 26. His representation of clients has been featured in Texas Monthly magazine and Rick appeared on the Dr. Phil Show with a client accused of fighting dogs.
Lately, he has become a legal analyst for a variety of topics for Fox News Radio. During his radio analysis, Rick can be heard on hundreds of stations all over the nation.
Having tried over 100 cases to a jury from simple misdemeanors to capital murder, Rick’s experience can be a great benefit to a client facing criminal prosecution.
“I think what separates us from most law firms is that we go to trial often. We do not hesitate to try complex or difficult cases to get the best possible outcome for our clients.”
Attorney Rick DeToto has been featured on the following programs: