Over 30 Years of Experience in Criminal Law
Attorney Patrick Farrell Works Hard to Serve Clients
Attorney Patrick Farrell is an experienced, well respected trial attorney with a broad range of legal knowledge and the skills required to defend your criminal case or prosecute your civil case. He has practiced law successfully for over 30 years and is dedicated to his clients. As a former Cleveland city prosecutor, he understands the strategies and tactics used by both sides when addressing a legal issue. You can be assured that he will give each case the individualized attention it deserves.
He represents clients at the federal, state and municipal levels on any and all types of felony and misdemeanor charges. By request, he has given lectures through the Bar Association to educate other attorneys regarding OVI/DUI defense. As a trial attorney he has won civil settlements in excess of one million dollars, when other firms thought there was no liability. Attorney Patrick Farrell has won acquittals in a Capital Murder case, a Federal Firearms case, Rape cases, Child Rape cases, Menacing cases and more.
Contact Attorney Patrick Farrell today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Attorney Patrick Farrell serves clients in all counties of the State of Ohio in Common Pleas and Court of Appeals, at all Local Municipal Courts, the Northern District Federal Court of Ohio, and Sixth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals.
Call Attorney Patrick Farrell today at 216-800-8238 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Patrick Farrell
- State of Ohio – all Counties - Common Pleas and Court of Appeals
- Local Municipal Courts
- Northern District Federal Court of Ohio
- Sixth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals
Admitted To The Bar:
- Cleveland Marshall College of Law, 1982
- Bowling Green State University, 1979
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Cuyahoga County Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association
- Lorain County Bar Association
- West Side Bar Association