Call a Criminal Defense Attorney Who Cares
When you are facing a criminal accusation, you need to retain a criminal defense lawyer immediately. Don't answer questions. Let your lawyer deal with police and procecutors.
Michelle Hesni has been practicing law for more than a decade and is dedicated to using every tactic to defend her clients rights.
Contact Ms. Hesni today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Damage
- Felon with a Firearm
- Probation Violation
- Property Crimes
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Abuse Battery
- Violation of Restraining Order
- Drug Law Violations, Drug Distribution and Possession
- Possession with the Intent to Distribute
- Suspended License
- Traffic Violations
Law Office of Michelle H. Hesni, PLC, serves Gretna, Louisana, and surrounding parishes.
Call Attorney Michelle Hesni today at 504-517-0327 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Michelle H. Hesni
Admitted To The Bar:
- Loyla University New Orleans, College of Law, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Federal Claims Court
- Jefferson Bar Association