Employees Have Rights! Call for the Help You Need to Defend Them
Attorney Louise Herman and her legal team understand that when you have been wronged at work, you need legal representation. Harassment, discrimination, and retaliation can diminish you as a person and interfere with your earning power — not to mention your psychological wellbeing.
Employment laws deal with the rights and obligations of both employers and employees. All to often employers do not respect the law or employee rights. Employees can be denied breaks, wrongly classified as exempt and are not paid for overtime work. Retaliated against when they report wrongdoing.
Contact the Law Office Of Louise A. Herman today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Sexual Harassment
- Discrimination based upon Sex, Pregnancy, Sexual Orientation, Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Age, and Disability
- Whistleblower Claims
- False Claims Act / Qui Tam Actions
- Wage and Overtime Claims and Class Actions
- Family & Medical Leaves of Absence
- Severance Agreements and Employment Contracts
Our law firm defines successful results as meeting each clients goals. Awards can range between negotiating a solution to large financial awards.
Call Attorney Louise Herman today at 401-424-4591 to arrange your free initial consultation.