Call for Experienced and Compassionate Assistance for Your Adoption!
Adoption is a life changing event that requires tremendous love, strength and patience for everyone involved. Two of the most important aspects of any adoption are communication and knowledge of adoption law. I am Keith Matthew Wallace, and I have been honored to be a part of thousands of adoptions in Indiana and across the country.
Whether representing a birth mother or adoptive parents, I take the time to listen and understand my clients and answer all their questions. There are few events in life with more emotions involved than adoption. Along with listening, I have the knowledge and experience to prepare my clients for the steps and issues involved in their individual adoption. While the basic steps of adoption are straight forward, ever adoption is unique and every adoption presents difficult and challenging issues. My experience allows me to address each challenge, each twist and turn in a way that maintains communication and decreases stress.
I have represented birth mothers or adoptive parents in almost every type of adoption: private, newborn/infant adoptions, agency adoption, foster care adoptions, relative/kinship adoptions, step-parent adoptions, international adoptions, interstate (ICPC) adoptions, registering foreign adoptions, contested adoptions, disruptions, and more.
My commitment in every adoption is honesty, integrity and service. As a Fellow of the American Academy of Adoption Attorneys, I work with attorneys and agencies across the country.
Contact Law Office of Keith M. Wallace today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Agency Adoptions
- Closed Adoptions
- Hague Adoption
- Independent Adoptions
- International Adoption
- Open Adoptions
- Private Adoptions
- Related Adoptions
- Single Parent Adoption
- Stepparent Adoptions
Call Attorney Keith Wallace today at 812-483-9072 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Keith M. Wallace
- Indiana State Courts
- United States District Court, Northern and Southern District of Indiana
- Kentucky State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the 7th Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- Indiana University, BA, 1978
- Valparaiso University, School of Law, 1983
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Registered Domestic Mediator
- Christian Legal Society, Member
- Evansville Bar Association
- Indiana Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Family Formation Charitable Trust, Board Member
- Recipient of the Sagamore of the Wabash, a Partnership Award from Habitat for Humanity
- Distinguished Hoosier Award
- Angel in Adoption presented by the Congressional Coalition on Adoption Institute.