An Experienced And Empathetic Butte County Family Immigration Attorney
Attorney Jennifer Hennessey's personal experience with immigration lead her to create a law firm focused on immigration law and reuniting loved ones. Family immigration is her passion. She combines experience and legal knowledge to outline and work toward the immigration goals of each and every client she represents.
When a Northern California resident must navigate through the complex process of immigration, they can count on the firm's legal team to spend time with clients educating them on their options and what to expect. They work effectively in pursuit of the best resolution.
Contact Ms. Hennessey today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family-based immigration
- Marriage and Fiancé visas
- I-751 petitions to remove conditions
- Adjustment of status applications for "Green Cards"
- Consular Processing
- Child Status Protection Act
- Waivers and Provisional Waivers
- Student visas
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
The Law Office of Jennifer L. Hennessey represents clients throughout Northern California, including Sacramento, Chico, Roseville, Elk Grove, Santa Rosa, Napa, Rockland, Yuba City, Davis, Tahoe, El Dorado Hills, Placerville, Redding, Oroville, Marysville, Paradise, Willows and Red Bluff, as well as Sacramento County, Butte County, Placer County and Sonoma County.
Call Attorney Jennifer Hennessey today at 916-860-7300 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Jennifer L. Hennessey
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Bristol RI, J.D
- California State University, Chico, B. A., Political Science
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Immigration Lawyers Association