For All Your Immigration Needs, Contact Attorney Maldonado Today!
Each day, immigrants from all over the world pursue the dream of American citizenship. Unfortunately, many immigrants lose their opportunity for U.S. citizenship because they lack proper legal representation. Immigration, citizenship and nationality are increasingly complex and dynamic areas of law. Only dedicated and specialized professionals can be expected to keep up with the demands of guiding clients through this ever-changing environment.
As an experienced San Antonio, Texas Immigration Attorney, I possess a thorough understanding of immigration law, and handle a variety of cases governed by USCIS, including:
- Application for Permanent Residence
- Criminal Deportation/Removal Defense
- Non-Criminal Deportation / Removal Defense
- Family Based Visas
- Fiancée (e) Visas
- Board of Immigration Appeals / Federal Court Litigation
"For more than a decade, I have provided expert advice and skilled guidance to clients on a variety of immigration-related issues. My firm is built on the belief that there is a personal and special relationship between the client and the attorney, and we are committed to delivering the highest level of legal representation. We seek to provide effective and practical solutions to clients." - Javier Maldonado
If you need a visa, wish to immigrate, are facing deportation or removal for any reason, or want help bringing a family member or employee to the United States, call San Antonio, Texas Immigration Attorney Javier N. Maldonado today at 866-633-5158 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Javier Maldonado
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals (Fifth Circuit)
- U.S.District Court (Southern, Northern, and Western Districts of Texas)
Admitted To The Bar:
- Columbia College, 1990
- Columbia Law School, 1995
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Matthew Bender Daniel Levy Memorial Award for Outstanding Achievement in Immigration Law, 2006
- Award from the San Antonio Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA), Texas Chapter
- Defending Immigrants Partnership, 2004
Foreign Languages Spoken: