Get the Strongest Possible Defense when You Face a Criminal or DUI Charge!
You Need a Lawyer with a History of Successful Outcomes! Call Now
No one wants to hear that a judge or jury has found them guilty of a crime. It does not matter if the case is a DUI, an assault or worse. Call me immediately so I can begin negotiating on your behalf. I will take the first urgent steps to defend your rights. What ever you do – DO NOT talk to the police. You have rights. Use them.
A criminal record can affect your life for a long time to come. It will hurt your family, your potential to earn a living or even find a place to live. It is critical to your future to have an aggressive defense now. I will challenge the charges and evidence, interview witnesses, present alternative scenarios of the crime and dedicate myself to keeping you out of the penal system.
If you are charged with driving with a blood alochol over .08, I will challenge the tests, the reason you were stopped, and make every attempt to have the charges reduced.
Call me and I will tell you where you stand and work directly with you to defend you to the fullest extent that the law allows. I can be reached at 702-637-1450.
Call Attorney Garrett Ogata today at 702-637-1450 for your initial consultation.
Attorney Garrett T. Ogata
- United States District Court of Nevada
- California, 2000
- University of Maryland, School of Law
- California State University, Los Angeles
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Criminal Defense College (NCDC)
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- National College DUI Defense (NCDD)
- Instructor – National Highway Traffic Safety Admin (NHTSA SFST)
- NORML Legal Committee
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Co-Founder of Las Vegas DUI Center
- California State Bar Association
- State Bar of Utah