Retain an Experienced Attorney for Your Family Law Matter
Frederick (Eric) Schoonmaker is a seasoned family law and divorce attorney capable of understanding the sensitive nature of family dynamics. He knows that the turmoil generated by changes in a family is deeply felt. He believes that divorce is not the only answer to family conflict that seems impossible to solve. If divorce is the only path toward resolution, he is committed to preserving family relationships.
In some of the cases Mr. Schoonmaker has recently handled, included successful negotiation for third-party visitation; the dissolution of a 31 year relationship that never resulted in marriage and is eligible to serve as a Guardian ad Litem for children in divorce cases in Milwaukee County.
Contact Mr. Schoonmaker today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Family Law
- Dissolution of Non-marital Relationships
- Restraining Orders
- Child Support
- Child Custody
- Grandparents Rights
Call Attorney Eric Schoonmaker today at 414-207-6070 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Frederick (Eric) P. Schoonmaker
- Wisconsin, 2007
- Seton Hall University School of Law, J.D., Dean's Scholar
- University of St. Andrews, Magistrum Litterarum (M.Litt.), Ancient History, Scotland
- Bucknell University, B.A., Classics, Scotland
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Presiding Judge of the Family Part, Chancery Division, New Jersey Superior Court