Providing Experienced, Uniquely Qualified Legal Representation.
Attorney Elaine Lukic built her practice on a strong commitment to ethics and client service and a focus on criminal defense law. Previously, Ms. Lukic worked as a prosecutor domestic violence and sexual assault prosecutor.
If you need the very best and most experienced attorney to get your case dismissed, keep your job and reputation and avoid having a criminal history, you need to meet with Elaine Lukic. She brings practical experience and a meticulous, detail oriented approach to her law practice.
She uses the most current resources and cost-effective methods to deliver personalized legal representation based on clients' backgrounds, legal situation and objectives. Her clients can expect prompt responses to inquiries, regular reports on progress and the highest level of personal attention.
Contact attorney Elaine Lukic today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Criminal Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Sexual Assault
Every client receives an initial consultation at no cost. Often a legal situation is not as ominous and overwhelming as it may seem, and Ms. Lukic has a strong reputation for making her clients as comfortable and informed as possible. Out of state parents of resort area visitors and seasonal residents who are suddenly arrested for any number of possible offenses are assured that their loved one receives immediate representation and consultation and the best possible legal defense.
Call the Law Office of Elaine E. Lukic today at 561-292-5753 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Elaine Esther Lukic, JD, LLM, LLM
- U.S. District Court
- District of Colorado; 2002
- U.S. Tax Court; 2007
- New York, 1998
- University of Denver Law School, LL.M., Taxation, 2002
- Georgetown University Law School, LL.M., Securities Regulations and Criminal Procedure, with distinction, 1998
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, J.D., cum laude, 1997
- Georgetown University Law School, LLM, Securities & Financial Regulation, Criminal Procedure, with distinction, 1998
- The King's College, B.A., Theology and English, 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association
- Boulder Bar Association
- Colorado Alternate Defense Counsel
- Colorado Bar Association: member, Trust and Estate Section
- Colorado Criminal Defense Association
- Colorado Trial Lawyers Association
- Continental Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National Criminal Defense Association
- Recipient: Book Award, Trial Workshop, Thomas M. Cooley Law, December 1996
- Book Award, Advanced Trial Workshop, Thomas M. Cooley Law, May 1997. Referenced by SEC in Development of Regulations, "Money Laundering in the Securities Industry," Law Review, Georgetown Law School thesis, published, May 1998.
- Registered Investment Advisor: ADV, SEC, Alexandria, Virginia, October, 1989. New York, New York Series G-S: NYSE, June 1986
- S-63, Interest Rate Option S-5
- S-24 General Securities Principal, November 1988.
- Former Vice President, Merrill, Lynch, New York.
- Associate Vice President, Shearson, American Express, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Recommended, Expert in Domestic Violence cases with high rate of dismissals/acquittals by Equal Justice Foundation, DVmen.org. Former Prosecutor, Domestic Violence/Sexual Assault.
- Recipient, Federal grant under Federal Violence Against Women Act. Experienced in DEA forfeiture cases, felony drug cases.
- Dissertation, Georgetown University Law School, Law Review, December 1997;
- "Money Laundering in the Securities Industry."
- Author: "Intradiction and US Drug Policy in International Marijuana Cases." Exhaustive and successful criminal trial experience, reverse/sentences, Georgetown University Law School, May 1998.