Experienced Representation and Outstanding Service
In the Danbury & Bethel, CT area, the attorney who provides honest answers to your questions and cost-effective solutions to your problems — when you are injured, arrested, buying a home or planning an estate — is Dom Chieffalo.
Our law office provides informed, objective legal opinions that can translate to sound decisions about your future. When attorney Dom Chieffalo represents you, you know that your rights will be thoroughly safeguarded.
Contact the Law Office of Dom Chieffalo today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Real Estate Closings and refinances, including residential and commercial closings
- Criminal defense, including Driving under the influence, Drug Possessions, Domestic Violence, Pardons
- Probate matters, including Wills preparation, Living Wills, Powers of Attorney
- Personal injury, including Car Accidents
Call Attorney Dominic Chieffalo today at 203-744-1111 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Dominic Chieffalo
- Northern Fairfield County, Connecticut
- All of Western Connecticut
Admitted To The Bar:
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Danbury Bar Association