Dedicated To Defending Your Rights
Call Today to Get Started!
As a skilled Chicago Criminal Defense Attorney, I am committed to providing each client with the best possible legal representation. I have established an impressive record representing clients in Chicago, the South Suburbs, and throughout Illinois.
Call me immediately if you have been arrested or are under investigation for any of the following criminal offenses:
Expungements Appeals & Post-Conviction
DUI & Traffic:
If you have been accused of a crime, the decisions you make now can literally affect the rest of your life. The strength of your defense should be assessed by an attorney who fully understands the unique facts of your case and who knows how the law applies to your circumstances. Only then can you make the critical decisions that will protect your future. I have extensive experience helping people make these important decisions.
As an experienced and aggressive defense attorney, I am not afraid of the courtroom. I am both a skilled negotiator and a successful trial attorney. I have a strong record of success representing both adults and juveniles in numerous bench and jury trials. When you contact my office, you won’t be passed off to a paralegal, as with some larger firms. If I agree to represent you, I will handle your case personally.
I am highly attentive to my clients’ needs and personal concerns. I am committed to providing effective, discreet and reasonably priced legal representation in all criminal law proceedings.
Call Daniel Hinich today at 866-697-0637, or complete the contact form provided on this site to schedule your free consultation.
Attorney Daniel D. Hinich
- University of Illinois, B.A., 1987
- John Marshall Law School, J.D., 1990
- Illinois State Bar Association
- South Suburban Bar Association
Verdicts and Settlements
- Beat a DUI with the defendant allegedly nearly hitting a parked car and "failing" the field sobriety tests.
- Beat a gun/cannabis possession case on a motion where the police allegedly smelled burning marijuana after a traffic stop.
- Saved a defendant from the death penalty. After aggressive motion practice, I negotiated a deal that saved the defendant from the death penalty.
- Won an armed robbery trial with two eye-witnesses accusing the defendant.
- Negotiated a plea for a defendant facing a mandatory 21 year sentence on a drug/armed violence charge down to probation.
- Beat a gun case on a motion with the officers claiming they saw the gun in "plain-view" on the defendant's truck seat.