Providing Exceptional Workers' Compensation Representation
Attorney Carlee White Gonzales has been practicing law for six years and has recently opened her own law firm with a focus on helping injured workers receive the wage and medical benefits to with they are entitled.
Carlee is committed to helping her clients get their workers' compensation claim resolved as quickly as possible, and with the least amount of stress and confusion.
Contact Carlee White Gonzales today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Construction Job Accident
- Denial of Workers' Comp Benefits and Appeals
- Workers' Compensation
Call Law Office of Carlee White Gonzales, LLC today at 985-206-8123 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Carlee White Gonzales
- Federal District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana
Admitted To The Bar:
Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Juris Doctor, Civil Law Division, May 2009
Loyola University New Orleans, Louisiana
- Bachelor of Arts, May 2004
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Leadership Tangipahoa, Class of 2013
- Leader’s Impacting Tomorrow’s Tangipahoa (LITT)
- President 2013, Treasurer 2012
- St. Thomas Aquinas Alumni Board Member 2012 – 2015