Freedom Fighter For Justice
I graduated from Lewis and Clark law school in 1982 and have practiced criminal defense since that time. I went to law school with the desire to be a criminal defense attorney.
My current desire is to use all my life experiences inside and outside the courtroom, to achieve for each of my clients the best outcome possible. Achieving justice is at the heart of the matter. Social justice, which eludes our society, can at times be achieved within the courtroom. During those moments, there is no place more noble than a courtroom.
It’s our courtroom, so let’s use it to achieve justice, protect the constitutional right to be free from illegal searches and seizures, protect from law enforcement overreaching, promote due process and changes in the law to help society come closer to a world where there is social justice.
My goals for effective, zealous representation of my clients include:
- When researching a legal issue, leave no pertinent precedent unread.
- When investigating the facts of a case, leave no pertinent witness uncovered and un-revealed. I take it personally and enjoy the opportunity to always pursue justice, learn and apply what is discerned to defend the individual fighting for his freedom. Counsel needs to be sure the client is assisting and understanding the environment he is in and establish joint strategies and execute those strategies efficiently and effectively.
I focus on Immigration, State and Federal Criminal defense including
- Homicide charges, Drug Defense, Conspiracy charges, Fraud or Forgery or Theft, Burglary charges, Sex offenses, Illegal Reentry Defense, All Oregon Measure 11 offenses, Domestic Violence and other violent charges.
- Circuit court and appellate cases, post-conviction, jury trials, judge trials and appeals.
- Advice about the immigration consequences of criminal convictions pre-plea or what immigration laws apply if there is a prior conviction
Call Law Office of Brian Patrick Conry, P.C. today at 503-274-4430 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Brian Conry
- Washington Courts
- Oregon Courts
- Federal District Court
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Oregon Court of Appeals
- Oregon Supreme Court
Also Appears Before:
- Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA)
- Immigration Courts:
- Oregon, 1982
- Washington, 2002
- Lewis and Clark Law School, Evening Division, 1982
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Oregon Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member
- National Immigration Project, Member
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- Oregon State Bar, Member
- Washington State Bar, Member
Foreign Languages Spoken:
- Spanish Translator (Paralegal) Available