Retain an Attorney who Provides Personal Service with Integrity
Situated in downtown Oakland, California, the Law Offices of Bari S. Robinson has as its emphasis the areas of construction, real estate, and commercial law. Its principal Bari S. Robinson has been a member of the State Bar of California for over twenty-five years. She is also skilled and very effective in Alternative Dispute Resolution such as arbitration and mediation. The firm has represented individuals, public entities, and corporations with very successful results.
If you have a business, large or small, or are an individual or public entity that needs help with contract negotiations, drafting and disputes of any kind, and counseling in day-to-day operations, we can help you clarify the terms or resolve disputes regarding such contracts, render advice and navigate many issues and problems regarding day-to-day operations.
Contact the Law Offices of Bari S. Robinson today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Law
- Construction and Construction Defects
- Mediation and Arbitration
Call the Law Offices of Bari S. Robinson today at 510-925-4241 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Bari S. Robinson
- California, 1980
University of California at Berkeley, Boalt Hall School of Law, Juris Doctor
- Associate Editor of the California Law Review
- University of Kansas, B.S.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Alameda County Bar Association President, 1994 - Present
- Treasurer, Executive Committee, Solo and General Practice Section Member 1991 - 1994
- Alameda County Bar Association
- State Bar of California Member
- Real Estate Section Member