Handling Your Most Personal Matters in Confidence
Our firm provides comprehensive legal services in all areas of probate, estate administration, and estate planning. Our principal attorney has 18 years of experience in matters of elder law, guardianship, Medicaid planning, and all related areas. Our firm's commitment to the community and to the rights of senior citizens shows in our pro-bono work. In everything we do, we take extra care to build a relationship of trust while working with you to develop creative legal solutions to your estate planning, probate, and other elder law needs.
Contact Law Office of Adam S. Bernick today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate planning
- Medicaid planning
- Elder law
- Probate administration
- Real estate law
- Executor / Fiduciary
- Will contests
- Nursing home litigation
Call Adam Bernick today at 215-563-8783 to arrange your initial consultation.
Attorney Adam S. Bernick
- New Jersey, 1998
- Pennsylvania, 1999
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 2003
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 2004
- U.S. Tax Court, 2004
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York, 1998, J.D.
- The George Washington University, Washington, District of Columbia, 1995, B.A.
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Major: History
- Minor: Religion
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member