Call a Former Prosecutor to Defend You Against Criminal Charges
Anyone facing criminal charges needs an experienced attorney. It is important to hire an attorney with a full and detailed knowledge of the law. Your attorney must have successful trial experience, including jury trial experience. Results matter. A criminal defense attorney must be a skilled negotiator as most cases do not ultimately go to trial.
As a former prosecutor, Aaron W. Graves, Esq., gained valuable experience thus enabling him to anticipate prosecution tactics. Additionally, Mr. Graves taught Criminal Justice at James Madison University for 5 years. He will prepare your case, answer your questions, and provide professional legal advice.
Contact Law Office of Aaron W. Graves today if you need legal assistance with any criminal defense matter. Please see the following examples.
- Driving under the influence (DUI)
- Possession/Distribution of Narcotics
- Underage Alcohol Possession
- Possession/Distribution of Marijuana
- James Madision University (JMU) Student Crimes
- Violent Crimes (Sex/Rape/Robbery)
- Habitual Offender
- Traffic/Reckless Driving/Speeding
- Property Damage
- Assault and Battery
- Juvenile Court Crimes
As the job market has become highly competitive, it is important to preserve a clean record as even charges that were dismissed still appear on one’s record in Virginia. A successful expungement makes each law enforcement and judicial agency destroy the record of your criminal charge(s).
Call Attorney Aaron W. Graves today at 540-218-3639 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Aaron W. Graves
- Virginia, 1998
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- Quinnipiac University, J.D.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Virginia State Bar Association
- Harrisonburg Bar Association
- Rockingham Bar Association
- American Bar Association