Sustained an Injury at Work? You Have Legal Options. Call Now
Injuries that occur at work or in a work-related capacity can be compensated for under workers' compensation. Workers' compensation is a remedy provided by Massachusetts statute for injured workers on a no-fault basis. This means regardless of who was "at fault," a worker is compensated for his or her injuries, including medical bills and lost wages. However, the trade-off is that in most cases the injured worker cannot sue the employer for injuries. Essentially, this means compensation is capped, with the limited exception of third-party liability claims.
In order to secure the full and fair compensation you need for your work-related injuries, you need a skilled Boston workers' compensation attorney who can represent your best interests. Insurance companies can deny a worker the right to full benefits. You need an attorney on your side to make sure you receive compensation.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Workers' Compensation Claims Filings
- Workers' Comp Appeals
- Construction Job Accident
- Lab Injuries
- Slip and Fall
- Workplace Accidents
- Shipyard and Maritime Injuries
- Industrial Accidents
Call Attorney Zach Lang today at 617-945-8770 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Zachary B. Lang
- Massachusetts, 2002
- U.S. District Court District of Massachusetts, 2003
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2005
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts, J.D. - 2001
University of Vermont, Burlington, VT, USA, B.A. - 1998
- Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Bar Association, Member
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Member
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America, Member