Call for Dedicated Labor and Employment Representation
Employees have the right to equal opportunity and a safe and healthy work environment. When an employer does not comply with the law and you have been wronged or experienced discrimination in your work environment, you have legal rights.
Attorney David C. King based in Sonoma County has significant experience handling labor and employment cases. AV rated by his peers, he has 29 years of trial and litigation experience in state and federal courts.
Contact Mr. King today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Discrimination (Age, Sex, Race)
- Employee Contracts and Agreements
- Employee Privacy
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Hostile Work Environment
- Occupational Safety & Heath Act (OSHA)
- Pregnancy Discrimination
- Sexual Harassment
- Wage and Hour Claims
- Whistleblowers (Qui Tam Action)
- Workplace Violence
- Wrongful Termination
Call David King today at 707-559-8611 to arrange your consultation.
Attorney David C. King
Admitted To The Bar:
- Golden Gate University, J.D., 1984
- University of Rhode Island, B.A., 1978
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- California State Bar Association
- Rated "AV" by Martindale Hubbell®
- Member, State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Law Section
Member, Sonoma County Bar Association, Labor and Employment Section
Verdicts & Settlements
David C. King has obtained verdicts or settlements on behalf of plaintiffs of $1,000,000.00 in five cases; and settlements or jury verdicts in other cases in excess of $100,000.00 on over 25 other occasions. Mr. King has obtained jury verdicts on behalf of employees in discrimination, termination, family leave, retaliation and whistleblower and civil rights cases.