Working Together to Get Results for You and Your Family
Contact Us Today for the Solutions You Need
Laurence J. Cutler, Esq., has been practicing law since 1970 virtually exclusively in family law and related matters, trials and appeals. He prides himself on being part of the solution, not part of the problem. Mr. Cutler’s experience of almost half a century gives him a great deal of knowledge and proficiency in representing clients in an effort to achieve amicable settlements, or, if one cannot be achieved, in representing those clients in trials and appeals.
When children are involved in a divorce or other family law issue, parties must take care to ensure that any court order is in the children's best interests. Attorney Laurence J. Cutler has the experience and knowledge to provide comprehensive legal representation geared toward protecting your rights and your children's future.
Contact Attorney Laurence J. Cutler today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
Regardless of your situation, we are here to help you explore legal options and seek legal solutions that are in your best interests and the best interests of your children.
Call 973-826-2310 today to arrange your initial consultation. Serving clients in Northern and Central New Jersey.
Attorney Laurence J. Cutler
- New Jersey, 1970
- New York, 1986
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1970
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1974
- University of Kentucky College of Law, Lexington, Kentucky, J.D. - 1970
- American University, Washington, D.C., B.A. - 1967
- Matrimonial Law Attorney certified by the New Jersey Supreme Court
- Matrimonial Arbitrator by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
- Matrimonial Mediator by the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- American Trial Lawyers Association, New Jersey Chapter, Member
- American Inns of Court, Member
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Foundation, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Divorce Arbitrators Association, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Morris County Bar Asssociation, Member
- Essex County Bar Association, Member
- Somerset County Bar Association, Member