DON’T TALK TO THE COPS!
Call My Office Today for Aggressive Criminal and Drunk Driving Defense
When you are arrested and charged with a crime or drunk driving, you are innocent until proven guilty. Prosecutors don't always have a slam dunk case. An experienced lawyer can guide you from the moment you are arrested, help you analyze your case and mount the strongest defense.
I have been practicing criminal law for over 25 years. In that time, I have successfully defended individuals charged with DUI's, misdemeanors and felonies. I am thoroughly familiar with the intricacies of criminal and DUI defense. I handle every case personally and none of my clients ever does one more day in custody than they absolutely must.
Drunk driving defense strategies may involve medically challenging the Breathalyzer test. This test is designed to test alcohol levels. Law enforcement personnel have strict procedures for administering the breath test. Failure to follow procedure and certain medical conditions like acid reflux disease and dental issues that provide places for liquid to pool in the mouth can add to your defense.
Contact my office as soon as possible if you need legal assistance with any of the following Criminal Law and DUI matters:
I will discuss the facts, circumstances, legal issues, and provide you with an opinion about the options you have available for your particular needs. It is imperative you retain the services of an experienced criminal defense attorney as soon as possible after your arrest in order to preserve your rights.
Call today at 530-384-3723 to arrange your free initial consultation. If necessary, payment options can be arranged to enable you to have the best legal representation possible before your first court appearance.
Attorney J.R. Morgenstern
Admitted to the Bar:
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, J.D. (formerly Western State School of Law), 1986
- University of Colorado, Economics, B.A., 1980
- Orange County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- California DUI Lawyers & Attorneys, Member
- California Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- American Association for Justice, Member
- Orange County Criminal Defenders Bar Association, Member
- National Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys, Member