Aggressive. Innovative. Results.
One of the most stressful aspects of dealing with a legal challenge is the sudden feeling that you're all alone. It can seem as if the whole world has turned against you. Whether you are facing the prospect of divorce or dealing with another family law issue, or are fighting to prove your innocence in a criminal matter, it is essential to enlist skilled legal representation.
Our attorneys and staff are dedicated to each and every client, looking out for their best interests throughout the entirety of the case. We will put in the work necessary to make your case a success.
Contact us today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Division of property
- Child custody
- Child support
- Paternity actions
- Prenuptial agreements
- Adoption and termination of parental rights
- Domestic violence and restraining orders
Call Kyle Whitaker, Attorney at Law today at 817-332-7703 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Kyle Whitaker, Attorney at Law
- Texas, 1993
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- Louisiana State University Law Center, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- J.D. - 1993
- University of North Texas, Denton, Texas
- Major: Finance - Real Estate
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyer Association
- Inns of Court
- Tarrant County Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Mental Health Association , Board Member, 1999 - 2002
- Saginaw Chamber of Commerce, Member, 2006 - 2008
- Leadership Fort Worth Advisory Board