Call for Thoughtful Legal Assistance
The Kohler Law Offices offers cost-effective estate planning documents which include a will, living will and power of attorney, and when a loved one passes away the firm can help you with the emotional task of probating the decedent's estate.
Our firm knows how to help clients face some of the most difficult times in their lives. Our law firm is dedicated to delivering individualized and practical solutions. Our lawyers believe in ethical representation of clients and a desire to get results.
Our goal is to treat every client as an individual, and we work hard to understand each person's unique circumstances.
Contact the Kohler Law Offices today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Probate Litigation
Call the Kohler Law Offices today at 610-430-7315 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Donald F. Kohler, Jr.
- 1997, New Jersey;
- 1998, Pennsylvania;
- 1999, U.S. District Court, Eastern District of PA
- 1999, U.S. Court of Appeals for the 3rd Circuit
- 2005, U.S. District Court, Middle District of PA
- Widener University School of Law, J.D.
- Pennsylvania State University, B.A.
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
Chester County Bar Association
- Immediate Past President, 2013;
- President, 2012;
- President-Elect, 2011;
- Vice President, 2010;
- Treasurer, 2009;
- Secretary, 2008;
- YLD Chairman, 2002;
- Director, 2006-Present and 2001-2003
Chester County Bar Foundation
- President, 2013 and 2014
- Director, 2003 and 2005-present
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member 1999 - 2013
- New Garden Township Zoning Hearing Board, Member, 2004 - 2011
- Knights of Columbus, Fourth Degree
- Ancient Order of Hibernians, Member
- Rotary of West Chester, PA, Member