Retain a Law Firm that Delivers a
Tough, Experienced Criminal Defense
When you first learn that you are suspected of a crime, that is the time to call a criminal defense lawyer to protect your rights. Use your constitutional right, and don't talk to the police.
Kirk Obear and Associates assigns three attorneys and a full time investigator to every case. As a team, they approach every case by having frequent meetings, brainstorming sessions, investigating, and applying years of legal and scientific training, and a teamwork approach. The leave no stone unturned to achieve the best possible outcome for you. You can count on them to aggressively defend you in negotiations and at trial.
Contact Kirk Obear and Associates today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Drunk Driving Defense
- Operating a Vehicle Under the Influence of Controlled Substances
- Drug Offenses including Manufacturing, Distribution, Trafficking, Conspiracy
- Sexual Assault
- Felony Murder
- Computer Crimes
- Exposing a Child to Harmful Material
- Human Trafficking
- Bank Robbery
Call 920-221-0181 today to arrange your free initial consultation. Serving Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Kohler and all of Eastern Wisconsin.
Attorney Kirk Obear
- Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces
- Air Force Court of Criminal Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- U.S. District for the Western District of Wisconsin
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- Supreme Court of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of the United States.
- University of Buffalo School of Law in 1994
- Mount Olive College, 1990, Major: Psychology
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Wisconsin Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys (WACDL), Past President and Current Director of Legislative Affairs;
- Board of Directors,National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, an organization dedicated to fighting on the front lines of human rights and civil liberties activism;
- Wisconsin SuperLawyers®, 2007-present;
- Guest Speaker, Wisconsin Public Radio regarding developments in law, and as an outspoken advocate against the death penalty.