Get Help with Your Workers' Comp Claim from an Attorney You Can Trust
Worker’s Comp is an insurance benefit available to nearly all employees who suffer an injury in the course of their employment and benefits are payable regardless of fault. Laws are designed to ensure that employees injured on the job receive fixed monetary awards, making Workers Comp an important safety net for many people.
King Law Firm has extensive experience with Workers Comp claims large and small, and is standing by with a powerful and aggressive legal team to help you get everything you’re entitled to receive. If your injury is classified as permanent, results in disability, or results in death, additional benefits may be available to you and your family.
If you’re injured as a result of your job, we’re here to help you understand your rights and help in the Workers Compensation benefits claim process.
Contact King Law Firm today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Denial of Workers' Comp Benefits and Appeals
- Original filing of Workers Compensation Claims
Call King Law Firm today at 605-332-4000 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney David King
- South Dakota
- University of South Dakota, J.D., 1990
- University of South Dakota, B.S., 1987
- South Dakota Trial Academy, Graduate
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of South Dakota
- Workers™ Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG), Member