Time is Absolutely of the Essence when You're Accused of a Crime
You Need Legal Representation Now!
The Khano & Associates team understands the impact criminal charges can have on your life. When you retain Khano & Associates, you will receive guidance and advocacy from knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer Jason Khano. He aggressively defends your rights to the fullest extent of the law, and helps you navigate the criminal justice system while your rights are protected. He is committed to achieving the best possible outcome for you and every client he represents.
The firm's legal team operates on three basic principles to achieve this goal:
- Free Consultation
- Approachable and Accessible Attorneys
- Reasonable Fees With Flexible Payment Options
Contact criminal defense attorney Jason Khano if you have been investigated, accused or arrested in a criminal matter.
Call today regarding any of the following:
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Distribution
- Drug Possession
- Drug Trafficking
- Drunk Driving Defense
- Identity Theft
- Juvenile Law
- Traffic Violations
- White Collar Crimes
Call Khano & Associates today at 470-208-1754 to arrange your free initial consultation.
Attorney Jason Khano
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
- Florida Coastal School of Law
- Kennesaw State University
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- State Bar of Georgia
- State Bar of Florida
- Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Metro Atlanta Bankruptcy Group
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys