Helping Good People Through Bad Times
You are facing financial troubles. You can't sleep at night. You don't qualify for a loan without a co-signer. You forsake one bill so you can pay another. You need to consider filing for bankruptcy in order to escape this downward spiral of debt. Bankruptcy is a government-designed safety net for individuals to use when things go too out of control. It is your right as an American to consider bankruptcy as a solution to your financial troubles.
Since 1994, Kenneth C. Rannick has been Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification. Since 1988, Mr. Rannick has filed more than 14,000 bankruptcies for clients in the Chattanooga area and helped them get out of debt. We offer quality debt relief services at affordable rates.
Contact Kenneth C. Rannick today if you need legal assistance with any of the following:
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- Credit Repair
- Eminent Domain
No matter how much one may hope otherwise, sometimes life can take an unexpected turn that requires him or her to need a bankruptcy. Sudden illness, loss of job, shortened work hours or a divorce can all lead to financial peril. Call 423-624-4002 today to arrange your free initial consultation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
Attorney Kenneth Carroll Rannick
- Tennessee, 1984
- Georgia, 1986
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Tennessee
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Federal Claims
- University of Memphis School of Law, Memphis, Tennessee
- J.D. - 1984
- Honors: Cecil B. Humphries School of Law, Moot Court Board
- Honors: Representative, Intercollegiate Moot Court Team
- Honors: "Best Advocate" Moot Court Appellate Competition
- Honors: Order of the Barristers
- Law Review: Memphis State Law Review
- Azusa Pacific University, Azusa, California
- B.A. - 1978
- Major: Religion
Professional Memberships and Achievements:
- Tennessee Bar Association, 1984
- Georgia Bar Association, 1986